A late night need for snacks can create some amazing things. Grated parmesan and a microwave equal cheesy crispy/chewy crisps that are a delicious and healthy chip option.
Recipe (if you can call it that):
1/4 cup of grated parmesan (Chunky versus powdered)
Fat-Free Coconut Cooking Oil Spray
1. Spray Coconut Oil Spray in microwave safe dish with a light amount. Enough to just cover the bottom of the dish.
2. Spread a layer of grated parmesan, thick enough to just cover the bottom with few to no holes.
3. Microwave for 30 seconds on high (depending on your microwave oven). The parmesan will bubbly in the microwave and turn slightly brown.
4. Remove from microwave and gently lift with fork and place on a separate dish.
5. Once cooled you can cut, top with anything your hungry heart desires.